Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Cat's Nature - 2015 Calendar


Here is my main calendar for 2015. My cat is 18 now and I wanted to honor her. Her name is Pearl. We adopted each other when she was 9 and her former guardians left her at the pound. Everything I needed to know I learned from my cats and dogs. They taught me about people and about nature. Nobody's perfect when it comes to humans, but cats, dogs, and wildlife generally are. Peace & justice, truth & beauty - they have it all and epitomize goodness. I took the photos of Pearl and a couple of landscapes. Other images are courtesy of talented photographers at Flickr, Geograph, Morguefile, Public Domain Pictures, and NOAA. Click on the image of the calendar to purchase or for more information. Zazzle often has great sales on various items. If you subscribe to the free Zazzle newsletter, you will receive early-bird and exclusive notices regarding sales --- click here or go to the sign-up page by clicking at the bottom of Zazzle pages where it says:
Get exclusive offers: 
Sign me up!

If you like to buy when discounted, think about any of the thousands of quality Zazzle products you can shop for - each one made on demand and shipped promptly - then pounce on them when you see the sale.  Purrs!